the beautiful and mysterious moon snail, a beach combers treasure.
These moon snail earrings are made from taking a mold from an actual sea shell, then cast into 925 sterling silver. beautifully detailed the way mother nature intended.
Our solid sterling silver earrings come with three options of plating (metals/colours) :
Fine Silver - a white metal that helps prevent sterling silver from tarnishing
18k Rose Gold Plated- a contemporary twist and trending colour
18k Yellow Gold Plated- a classic beauty
Please see our jewelry care guide to keep your jewelry looking its best - you can a copy on our website and in the microfiber bag that comes with every item purchased. This bag can also be used for storage, and as a buff to lightly polish off fingerprints and bring back shine.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
1. We offer 2 types of Canada Post Shipping - regular un-tracked, and express with tracking.
2. Our handling time is 4 business days from the time of purchase, and is often quicker. We do our best to get it out the following day. Please note that we are closed on weekends and stat holidays, as is Canada Post.
3. Please allow at least a week after you receive the shipping notification before contacting us to inquire about delivery times. If you choose express shipping, a tracking number will be provided.
Returns and Exchanges:
• Any unworn item in new condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase for full refund, exchange or credit.
• Items in new condition returned after 30 days will be given credit.
• The customer is responsible for shipping costs on returns and exchanges. The items can be shipped by your method of choice.
• Items that have been worn, and are in used condition will not be eligible for refunds or exchanges.
• All items should be free from manufacturers defects, and we will replace any defective items at no cost to the customer. please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements
• Gold plating does not handle rough exposure and can fade and tarnish over time, this is not covered under out defect policy. re-plating is available for a fee, dependant on the size of the piece. Please note that we do this out of house, and this can take up to several weeks.